We are recruiting for a sales administrator
This role is to support the Field Sales team and Service Manager at ECS in delivering their roles, specifically in delivering on sales targets and project delivery but essentially with account management responsibilities for existing clients.
You will be part of the Sales team, reporting to the Sales Manager. The role is office based and does not have a new business responsibility. It does not carry a target and is not a commission based role.
You will be responsible for answering the phone for sales enquiries and fielding them appropriately. You will support the Field Sales team in booking appointments, creating quotes and gathering customer information/research as well keeping customer records correctly and producing weekly reports for key clients. You will have post-sale responsibility for placing purchase orders on suppliers and liaising between the Service Delivery Manager and clients on Project Delivery. You will have a stock control responsibility and be responsible for tracking that kit ordered is delivered, tracking changes in projects and ensuring projects quotes are closed for invoicing.
Sales Administrator Job Duties:
- Manage the key customer accounts, working with the allocated Field Sales person. Includes:
- Maintaining customer records accurately
- Accurately handling customer enquiries
- Report preparation on key accounts
- Pass leads in the key accounts and from new business enquiries to the allocated Field Sales person
- Work with Field Sales and Service Delivery Manager to create client quotes, including seeking technical sign off from engineers on quotes prepared so they can be sent to clients.
- Maintaining relationships with key suppliers
- Monitor the Sales board and ensure tickets are actioned within 24 hours, creating opportunities as required.
- Monitor the Purchasing queue to place Purchase Orders on suppliers and manage booking shipments into stock, updating tickets accordingly.
- Liaise with Service Delivery Manager and clients on delivery of Professional Service Tickets
- Supporting the Sales team in the creation of documentation e.g. Quotes and Presentations
- Process improvement, specifically customer service or stock control process improvements.
- Some Marketing and social media responsibilities and customer event organisation will be required
Sales Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great customer focus
- People person
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic maths skills
- Computer literacy
- Sunny disposition
- Ability to influence across the business
- Experience of technology sales desirable
Salary: this post will be between £16-£21K per annum depending on experience.